Luther Locals Live Outdoor Music Series
June 6 @ 5:30 pm - August 22 @ 7:30 pm
Luther Locals Live is Sonoma County’s newest outdoor, after-work hangout for live music this summer. Spend your Tuesday afternoon happy hour enjoying everything Sonoma County locals love: Local bands, local wines and beer, and local food truck fare, as well as artisan vendors. All while the air cools and the sun sets over Sonoma County.
Each Tuesday will feature a different Luther Locals artist on an outdoor stage.
- Free admission and all ages welcome
- Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on the Nelson Family Grand Plaza at LBC
- June 6 – August 15 (except July 4)
- Ample free parking
Luther Locals Live features some of the amazing local artists who performed as part of our Luther Locals online studio concert series during the pandemic – only now you get to see them live, in-person, and in community with friends and family!
IDs checked at the bar. For the safety and comfort of all our patrons, pets are not allowed.
Policies and Reminders
- Doors open at 5:00 pm.
- All ages, family-friendly. IDs checked at the bar.
- Security screening and bag check upon entry.
- Outdoor market setting includes limited seating, tall cocktail tables, and dance space. Outside chairs and blankets not permitted. If special accommodation is needed, please see the concierge table.
- Refillable, empty water bottles permitted. Water fountains available for refills.
- Food trucks onsite.
- No animals except certified service animals, which must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
- Assisted listening devices are not available for the outdoor performances.
- Shoes and shirts are required at all performances.
- No smoking on the plaza.
- Please be respectful of others and behave in an appropriate manner. Patrons who engage in illegal activities, are intoxicated, or are otherwise disruptive (including heckling, public nudity, and smoking in non-designated areas) will be escorted from the property. Usher and security representatives are available should you need assistance.
Parking and Entry
- We suggest parking at the North entrance.
- Entry to the Luther Locals Live Series through the North (Main) Lobby entrance only.