- This event has passed.
Passport to Dry Creek Valley – Sonoma County’s Premier Wine & Food Festival
April 29 - April 30
Passport to Dry Creek Valley – Sonoma County’s premier wine & food festival!
Join 30+ wineries for the 32nd Passport to Dry Creek Valley – April 29 and 30, 2023. Enjoy amazing wine, delicious food, vibrant entertainment and a fun-filled spring weekend within the backdrop of idyllic Dry Creek Valley.
13th & Third Wines, Aldina Vineyards, Amista Vineyards, Baca Wines, Breathless Sparkling Wines, Cast Wines, Convene by Dan Kosta, Coyote Sonoma, Davero Farms & Winery, David Coffaro Winery, Dot Wine, Dry Creek Vineyard, Fritz Underground Winery, Kokomo Winery, Martorana Family Winery, Mazzocco Sonoma, Mill Creek Winery, Montagne Russe, Orsi Family Vineyards, Papapietro Perry Winery, Pedroncelli Winery, Pezzi King Vineyards, Quivira Organic Vineyards, Ridge Vineyards, Rued Wines, Sbragia Family Vineyards, Selby Winery, Smith Story Wine Cellars, Teldeschi, The Harris Gallery Art & Wine Collection, The Setting Wines, Trattore Farms, Truett Hurst, VML, West Wines, Wilson of Dry Creek
2-DAY & SUNDAY-ONLY PASSPORT TICKETS:
- Select your starting winery and then go at your own pace all weekend. No reservations needed
- Delicious food & wine pairings
- Coveted spots in wine clubs
- Access to countless wines that you can’t find on the shelf
- Interactions with the winemakers & growers
- Entertainment all weekend
- Magical views, laughter & fun
- Skip the line with check-in option Friday in Healdsburg (location to be shared at ticket checkout)
- Designated Driver tickets available (includes all food tastings and non-alcoholic beverages)
VIP PASSPORT TICKETS:
- 2-day Passport weekend
- Concierge service to plan your accommodations, transportation & weekend reservations
- Friday evening (April 28) Winemakers* welcome dinner at The Madrona (transportation from & to downtown Healdsburg to be provided)
- Sunday (April 30) Winemakers* and Growers brunch amongst the garden beds at Single Thread Farm
- Local makers gift bag and check-in items to be delivered to your weekend accommodations
- Skip the check-in line wrist bands
*Library and reserve wines to be revealed soon
Passport 2023 ~ FAQs
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Passport is a 21+ event. Be prepared to show identification at each winery. No exceptions. No babies (even infants in a carrier) or children. Service dogs only on event weekends.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Passport to Dry Creek Valley does not provide shuttles or transportation between wineries during the weekend. It is your responsibility to drink responsibly; limit the amount of wine you taste by swirling, sniffing, sipping and spitting like the pros. Hydration stations are provided at each of the wineries.
There are a variety of transportation companies in the area, but they do book quickly! Please plan ahead to schedule a personal driver or add a Designated Driver ($50 p/day) ticket for someone in your group. The WDCV does not provide a Driver for you with the Designated Driver ticket. Note that as an event, we do not accept buses/limos that hold more than 24 people. However, not all wineries can accommodate buses and limousines so please refer to your Passport Booklet to be sure. Parking will be available at each winery.
What’s the refund policy?
Passports tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes, however, all tickets will be listed under the Purchaser’s Name. The attendee will need to know this information to check-in.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
707-433-3031 / email@example.com