Updated Feb 11th 2021
GENERAL INFORMATION – KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Santa Barbara Wineries are Open for business! If you’re wondering which Santa Barbara wineries are open we have created a handy list and created the perfect itinerary for you to enjoy like the pros. Before you pack your picnic and start your adventure, there are a few things you should know before you go.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Here are some details about the experience we can offer at this time and the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
• Appointments are mandatory for entry into wineries, including wine pick-up’s.
• Mandatory masks indoors by staff and customers. Breakroom, restrooms, and offices included.
• Masks are to be worn by all guests until seated, as well as when visiting the restroom.
• Gloves made available to all staff and customers.
• Social distancing throughout the estate.
• Sanitation stations throughout the estate.
• Groups will be limited to 6 guests or less.
• Outdoor tastings are available on our newly renovated and beautiful terrace.
• All wine purchases will be loaded directly into your car.
Additionally, all winery employees will be following state guidelines of standard health protocols. These include:
• Daily health screenings when arriving at work – checking for temperature, cough, or shortness of breath.
• Training on proper cleaning, hand washing, distancing etiquette and posting best hygiene practices.
• Washing hands before entering the estate and regularly throughout shifts.
• Maintaining 6 feet of separation from other individuals when possible.
• Face masks have been provided and will be worn by our employees.
• All areas in use will be regularly cleaned and disinfected between each use.
Please respect restrictions on travel where applicable.
Wine Routes is happy to share the following tips to help you plan your visit and know what to expect:
Wine tasting in Santa Barbara is one of the activities tourists and locals look forward to doing each year. Now that Santa Barbara Wineries are open again, we’ve created a list of our locations to visit. If you prefer to create you very own route, you can create a personalized Wine Route using our Wine Route builder tool found here.
You can’t fully enjoy Santa Barbara Wineries if you do not participate in a wine tasting tour. We’ve created a map and outlined the most efficient route to guide you through Santa Barbara in style.
BELOW IS A LIST OF OUR WINERIES AND THEIR CURRENT HOURS AND OFFERINGS. HOURS MAY DIFFER SO BE SURE TO CALL AHEAD.
If you’d like to be added to this list, please let us know!