One click dynamic wine menus now available for wineriesatamblin
Wineries in the US that use Commerce7 as their CRM will now have the ability to sync product data from Commerce7 to Wine Routes and Grabbi, enhancing the guest experience and increasing DTC e-commerce, on-premise, and event sales.
Santa Rosa, CA (Oct 6th, 2022) – Wine Routes, a leading wine country search and travel planning platform, announced today an official partnership with smart wine and dine platform Grabbi to provide wineries with digital wine menus and contactless payment processing. For wineries using Commerce7 CRM, the partnership allows wineries to sync their products directly from C7 to Wine Routes and Grabbi, eliminating the need to manage products across multiple platforms. Once a visitor arrives at a winery’s cellar door, they can use their mobile phone to pull up Grabbi’s dynamic wine menus, select a product by the glass or bottle, order, and pay in one seamless process.
When a winery partners with Wine Routes, they gain access to a full suite of advertising, content, and commerce products designed to create brand visibility, promote on-premise visitation, and drive new customer acquisition through e-commerce channels. Wine Routes helps deliver traffic to its partners through winery profiles, original content, tactical SEO, newsletter distribution, and an ever-growing social community.
Wine Routes + Grabbi: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. When you combine Wine Routes + Grabbi, winery guests will have an unforgettable world-class order and payment experience.
- Dynamic menu creation: Wine menus are now dynamic, meaning you have the power to change them as often and as frequently as you wish. Mark the availability, update the wine names, short descriptions, and pricing, all on the fly.
- Table management: Each QR code can be assigned to specific tables at your winery. No more guessing who ordered what.
- Dynamic pricing: Guests, whether new, wine-club member, or trade, can scan one QR code, and email verification does a live time check to Commerce7 to display the proper menu discount for each level of user.
- Tasting room efficiency: Turn tables more quickly with mobile ordering and contactless payment.
- Simplified checkout process: Busy wineries receive orders and payments easily.
- Increased value of purchases: Encourage increased spending through ease of purchasing and product add-ons, like cheese plates and gifts.
- Increased tips for staff: Tip amounts are auto-suggested making it easy for guests to add gratuity. No more awkwardly handing a clunky POS terminal back to guests to ask for a tip.
- Seamless platform integrations: The Grabbi platform utilizes Stripe Connected Account for payment processing, and is integrated with Commerce 7 to keep all your guest and inventory data in sync and in one place.
- Enhanced guest experience: Guests quickly and easily order another glass or bottle right from their seats using Apple Pay or Google Pay on their mobile device. Guests are not downloading another app on their phone or creating an account to pay, removing all barriers of friction.
- Endless opportunities for guest interaction: Encourage visitors to rate the wines during their tasting, sign up for wine clubs, follow your winery on social media, etc.
- Customized receipts: Have something important to tell your guests? Add custom content to the digital Grabbi receipts.
- Take the show on the road: Potential for guests at wine events to immediately order wine and have it shipped to their home (per wineries’ existing licensing).
“Wineries using Commerce7 now have the ability to quickly and accurately add their wines to Wine Routes. Keeping wine data synced between wineries and Wine Routes has, in the past, been a manual process. If a SKU sells out or changes, the link on Wine Routes could break, causing frustration for both users and wineries. This new integration gives wineries the ability to sync their wine data and have it displayed on Wine Routes. The benefits are tremendous, as each wine added to Wine Routes gets its own wine landing page and a link directly back to the winery’s e-commerce checkout page,” said Adrian Tamblin, CEO of Wine Routes. “These wine-specific landing pages do very well in the search engines and create a direct path for consumers to purchase and visit.”
Wine Routes is the first to offer a fully integrated approach to both consumers and brands. When planning a trip, consumers can search for wineries based on region, amenities, and varietals of wine using Wine Routes’ interactive website. The company’s wine travel guide (blog.wineroutes.com) also publishes regional content on the best places to visit, which in turn helps drive on-premise visitation to Wine Routes’ partners. Visitors can see offerings prior to arrival and then rate and review wines during the tasting or post-visit.
“Our intent from day one was to help consumers find new wineries, and wines, enabling the everyday wine traveler to discover wineries across the US, explore what makes them unique, and share their experiences within our online community. I am very excited about our partnership with Grabbi and believe the new features we are building will improve the tasting room experience and help further bridge the gap between consumers and brands,” says Ian Scales, COO of Wine Routes.
Through its partnership with Grabbi, Wine Routes offers its partners unparalleled tasting room efficiency and an even more incredible and interactive guest experience. “Grabbi elevates the guest experience by providing not only the quickest way to select a specific wine and pay for it, but also bringing unprecedented technological capabilities to the table,” says Chuck LoCascio, CMO of Grabbi. “We can create unique experiences for guests at the winery based on their preferences and increase velocity, value, and reach for the wineries.”
These new enhancements will forever change the way consumers search, share, discover, and buy wine online and in the tasting room. We invite you to claim your winery and start exploring today.
For more information on Wine Routes and Grabbi Integration options, email email@example.com
Wine Routes Company Profile:
Year Founded: 2015
Sub-sector: Social / Ecommerce / News
Wine Routes is a leading Wine Country search and travel planning platform that helps consumers find and set up wine country itineraries. Wine Routes provides a full suite of advertising, content creation, and commerce products designed to create brand visibility, promote on-premise visitation, and drive new customer acquisition through e-commerce channels. Wine Routes delivers web traffic to its partners through winery profiles, original content, tactical SEO, newsletter distribution, and an ever-growing social community.
Instagram – Wine Routes
Facebook – Wine Routes
Grabbi Company Profile:
Year Founded: 2019
Sub-sector: Ecommerce / Hospitality
Grabbi was founded in 2019 with the mission to make ordering food and wine at restaurants and wineries unbelievably simple and fast. Grabbi brings the ease of online ordering to brick-and-mortar restaurants and wineries, and provides digitization and AI to an underserved segment of the food and wine industry.
Instagram – Grabbi
Facebook – Grabbi
Leave a Reply